Bishop’s Whole Spot Prawns With a Garlic Parsley Butter Sauce
Author: John Bishop, owner of Bishop's
- 1 pound (500 grams) whole spot prawns, heads on
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped parsley
- ¼ cup (60 mL) dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large fry pan on medium high heat. Add butter, garlic and parsley and lightly fry together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add whole prawns and white wine. Toss together and lightly season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls with lemon slices and warm crunchy baguette.