Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia 11th Annual BC Spot Prawn Festival – Vancouver, BC
This year at the Spot Prawn Festival, chefs from the Lower Mainland gather to serve you fresh-from-the-boat spot prawns. Tickets to the Spot Prawn Festival Boil are $17.50 each. All proceeds will support the Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia. Tickets get sold out days before the event so please don’t wait!
These plates go fast!
NO LONG WAIT!!! This year, again, the Spot Prawn Festival Boil has been split into 4 different times to limit waiting time and maximize enjoyment of the day. Your ticket will allow you to be served during the allotted time slot:
- 11 am to 12 pm (noon)
- 12 pm (noon) to 1 pm
- 1 pm to 2 pm
- 2 pm to 3 pm
The time, clearly indicated on your ticket, should be respected! Please note that showing up early for your time will not give you earlier access and that showing up late might make you wait longer.
Early Bird Spot Prawn Boil Single Admission (all ages – nonrefundable): $17.50 + GST and service fee.
Each ticketed admission to the Spot Prawn Festival includes:
- A plate of three succulent BC spot prawns plus a selection of sides dishes sponsored by Grain and Windset Farms and bread from Terra Breads
- Access to the drink tent (19+ of age only) for free samples from our sponsors: R&B Brewing, and our wine sponsor, Evolve Cellars.
- Samples of coffee from Mogiana Coffee will also be available.
The Festival is made possible due to the generosity of our sponsors, who have been with us since the beginning:
- Pacific Prawn Fishermen Association (PPFA)
- Fishermen’s Wharf
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)