Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia 12th Annual BC Spot Prawn Festival – Vancouver, BC
All proceeds will support the Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia. Tickets get sold out days before the event so please don’t wait!
This year, the food scene has changed at the Festival!
Enjoy a bowl of delicious Spot Prawn Chowder made from fresh-off-the-boat BC spot prawns served with bread from Terra Bread
Or join us for an exciting Brunch featuring a tasting menu with 6 spot prawn dishes created by some of Vancouver best chefs, freshly baked bread from Terra Breads, and wine sample pours from our sponsors, Evolve Cellars, as well as beer from Moody Ales and a coffee from Mogiana Coffee along with a sweet treat.
11:30 am to 1 pm
- Vikram Vij, Vij’s
- Caitlin Mark, H2 Rotisserie & Bar
- Karl Kregg, Colony on Main
- Tret Jordan, Homer St Cafe and Bar
- Tim Bedford, Drift Cafe & Bistro
- And a delicious bowl of Spot Prawn Chowder
1:30 pm to 3 pm
The Festival is made possible due to the generosity of our sponsors, who have been with us since the beginning:
- Pacific Prawn Fishermen Association (PPFA)
- Fishermen’s Wharf
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)